In order to encourage the development of the ACG industry and promote the application of information technology in the ACG industry, the Xiamen International Animation Festival Organizing Committee (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizing Committee”) will organize the “Cyber Sousa” Award contest.
In order to ensure that the competition is open, fair and just, and to ensure that the assessment work is carried out in a standardized and orderly manner, the Selection Regulation are formulated.
The game contest aims to find and attract creative gams and outstanding game developers at home and abroad, to establish a channel for interfacing of talents and topnotch industrial resources thus creating an efficient incubation mode for the professionalization of outstanding game developers and the commercialization of creative gams.
2020 (13th) Xiamen International Animation Festival Game Contest includes three categories of awards, i.e. “Best Games Award”, “Best Game Plans Award” and “Straits Star Game Award”. Each category of awards has a total prize money of 440,000 Yuan.
Best Games Award
- Golden Award of Best Games, Prize-money：90,000 Yuan, Number of Winners： 1
- Silver Award of Best Games, Prize-money：70,000 Yuan, Number of Winners： 1
- Bronze Award of Best Games, Prize-money：40,000 Yuan, Number of Winners： 1
- Best Game Application Award, Prize-money：20,000 Yuan, Number of Winners： 1
- Best Game Art Award, Prize-money：20,000 Yuan, Number of Winners： 1
Best Game Plans Award
- Best Game Plans, Prize-money：20,000 Yuan, Number of Winners： 3
Straits Star Game Award
- Straits Star Game Award, Prize-money：20,000 Yuan, Number of Winners： 3
- Relevant personal income taxes relating to the prize money will be withheld by the Organizing Committee of Xiamen International Animation Festival.
- The developers of “Straits Star Game Award” must be registered or operated only in Fujian and Taiwan.
- According to the Opinions of Xiamen Municipal People’s Government on Accelerating the Development of Software and Information Technology Service Industry (XF (2018) No.374), for the project team winning the award in the Xiamen International Animation Festival, which has set up an independent legal person enterprise in Xiamen with the main business income reaching more than 2 million Yuan for the first time, each enterprise will be given a one-time starting business subsidy of 500,000 Yuan.